Thursday, July 15, 2010

Once you decide that you would like to join the lifestyle of collecting body art your selection process is the most critical. The reason for this is that as I am sure you know Tattoos are permanent for life. Yes they do remove Tattoos with Laser surgery, however more often than not that is a very long and painful process far more painful than getting Tattooed in the first place and it can also leave scars that are less eye appealing than your Tattoo.

Therefore it is critical that you search your heart and soul for just the right Tattoo design. Be true to yourself, do not get something that you think others will like. After all you are the collector that will live with your decision for a life time. I know that when I got my first mark at just seventeen I got it for all the wrong reasons and picked the wrong design.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online